Top Pharmaceutical Training Institute in Pune - ExlTech
Basic of Pharmaceutical:
The Indian pharmaceutical industry is growing day by day. According to a report in May 2019, this industry stood Rs. 11,244 crores (US$ 1.61 billion). The main goal of the pharmaceutical industry is to provide drugs to prevent infection, cure diseases and maintaining good health. If you are aspiring to build your career in the pharmaceutical industry, you need to get a certified training program from a clinical research training institute in Pune. Being a very important and affluent industry in the market it affects the majority of the population. This progress was possible due to the research-oriented approach while launching new products or services which has brought forward new technological inventions to prevent and cure deadly diseases. Due to this reason, we can easily cure diseases like HIV and Cancer.
Importance of Pharmaceutical Training
As we all know medicines have been playing an important role in our lives to cure diseases and to maintain good health. Health-related issues are been faced by a majority of the people and this is creating the need for new technology and invention. You might be sitting on your chair and thinking but why should I choose to take pharmaceutical training from a clinical research training institute in Pune? Let me tell you that as this industry is growing day by day and there is a number of increasing opportunities in this field. Getting a job in this field is very easy if you possess the required skill sets and training. Enrolling for Pharmaceutical Training Courses in Pune can help you in getting a job easily into the clinical research field.
Career Opportunities in Clinical Research Industry
Most people think that you need to struggle for 5 years for a degree and investing a tremendous amount of money to become eligible for clinical research jobs. This limiting belief has prevented most people from building a successful career in the clinical research industry. You can apply for clinical research courses in Pune and get a job easily. There are many jobs in this field if you want to grow your career into clinical research. When you start you can take small steps with a big aim in mind. As you get experienced in this field you can get higher-paying jobs based on your experience.
Career Growth in Pharmaceutical companies
Once you complete your clinical research course you can easily get placed in top pharmaceutical companies. These companies can be large scale or small scale but no matter the size of the company is, it will keep growing. It is estimated that the pharmaceutical industry keeps growing by 16 percent every year. This is creating multiple opportunities in this field
The growth of this industry is directly correspondent to your career. The only thing you can do is to master a particular skill. Within two to three years a person can gain great experience in this field and can excel in his or her career.
If we talk about career opportunities in India, there is no doubt that you can get excellent career opportunities here as the Indian pharmaceutical industry is rapidly growing as India is famous for its health care facilities. Also, there are wide career opportunities in the international market if you are interested to go abroad.
Topmost Pharmaceutical Training Institute in Pune
Now you must be wondering where you need to get this clinical research training. You need to choose the best clinical research training institute in Pune, which offers job assurance and best-certified training.
- ExlTech Pvt. Ltd: ExlTech is one of the top clinical research institutes when it comes to clinical research certification in Pune. Their course offers value for money, as they offer job assurance after training. They have expert faculty which can help students get proper precise knowledge as per industry standards.
Why ExlTech is The Best Training Institute in Pune for Pharmaceutical Training?
ExlTech is one of the leading specialist placement and career development firms with a focus on providing high-quality job oriented training. If you are looking for clinical research jobs then you need to enroll with ExlTech as we provide clinical research certification with 100% placement. Some of the benefits that you can get by doing clinical research certification from ExlTech are:
- Placement assistance in top MNC or MLC.
- Unlimited interview calls.
- Easy fee payment options.
- Customized and advanced training as per industrial requirement.
- Soft skills, aptitude, personality development, interview skills provided.
- Dummy project and case studies.
Focal Point of Exltech Pharmaceutical Training
Our focus is to provide you with job placement with excellent training to help you to perform your job with perfection. Nowadays only having a certification for getting a job won’t help. You need to that the amount you are investing in your career growth pays you well. Our main objective is to provide you with world-class training with job assurance. We also have tie-ups with major MNC’s to help you get a job.
Once you complete your certification course from ExlTech you can easily apply and get placed in top MNC’s gaining a higher salary. Here is a list of top Pharma companies.
Top 10 Pharma Companies in India
- Sun Pharma: Sun Pharma is one of the top pharma companies in India with a revenue of Rs. 273.28 billion.
- Aurobindo: Aurobindo is one of the top pharma companies in India with a revenue of Rs. 164.99 billion.
- Cipla: Cipla is one of the top pharma companies in India with a revenue of Rs. 155.77 billion.
- Reddy’s: Dr. Reddy’s is one of the top pharma companies in India with a revenue of Rs. 144.36 billion.
- Zydus: Zydus is one of the top pharma companies in India with a revenue of Rs. 120.50 billion.
- Intas: Intas is one of the top pharma companies in India with a revenue of Rs. 108.86 billion.
- Glenmark: Glenmark is one of the top pharma companies in India with a revenue of Rs. 91.86 billion
- Mankind: Mankind is one of the top pharma companies in India with a revenue of Rs. 52 billion.
- Piramal: Piramal is one of the top pharma companies in India with a revenue of Rs. 43.22 billion.
- Abbott: Abbott is one of the top pharma companies in India with a revenue of Rs. 34.24 billion.
Freshers should consider Exltech Solutions India for Clinical Research Training with 100% Job Guarantee in reputed MNCs and MLCs.