Workshop on Artificial Intelligence
Counterfeit consciousness (AI, additionally machine knowledge, MI) is insight shown by machines, interestingly with the normal insight (NI) showed by people and different creatures. In software engineering AI examines is characterized as the investigation of "wise operators"- any gadget that sees its condition and takes activities that expand its risk of progress at some objective.
Manmade brainpower is the reenactment of human knowledge forms by machines, particularly PC frameworks. These procedures incorporate taking in (the securing of data and standards for utilizing the data), thinking (utilizing the guidelines to achieve rough or distinct conclusions), and self-adjustment. Specific utilizations of AI incorporate master frameworks, discourse acknowledgement and machine vision.
Topics Covered in our Workshop :
Introduction to Al and Production Systems
- Introduction to AI-Problem formulation
- Problem Definition -Production systems, Control strategies, Search strategies.
- Problem characteristics
- Production system characteristics -Specialized production system
- Problem solving methods - Problem graphs, Matching, Indexing and Heuristic functions -Hill Climbing-Depth first and Breath first, Constraints satisfaction - Related algorithms, Measure of performance and analysis of search algorithms
Representation of Knowledge
- Game playing - Knowledge representation
- Knowledge representation using Predicate logic
- Introduction to predicate calculus
- Use of predicate calculus, Knowledge representation using other logic-Structured representation of knowledge
- Knowledge representation -Production based system
- Frame based system
- Inference - Backward chaining, Forward chaining, Rule value approach, Fuzzy reasoning - Certainty factors, Bayesian Theory-Bayesian Network-Dempster - Shafer theory
- Expert systems - Architecture of expert systems
- Roles of expert systems
- Knowledge Acquisition – Meta knowledge, Heuristics.
- Typical expert systems - MYCIN, DART, XOON, Expert systems shells.
Planning & Machine Learning
- Basic plan generation systems – Strips
- Advanced plan generation systems
Eligibility Criteria :
The students from any branch can tome to attend our workshop there is no such a criteria specified. The one should have interest in the subject and willing to learn the same. Only one condition is that the candidate should have minimal knowledge of IT that is Information Technology.
Workshop duration will be two back to back days with eight hour session each day. Each day is divided in proper theory and hands on practical session.