Workshop on Web-O-Maker
- Interested in to Develop a Website?
- Don't know how to compose a Code for a Website?
- Want to design a Dynamic Website which can be updated frequently?
- Try not to need to pay a tremendous add up to website designer to develop a website?
- Want to learn how to rank your website top in SEO like Google, yahoo and so on?
- Want to know how to attract target audience on social media?
- Need to know how to develop a brand?
- Want to learn about Web Security?
- Need to deal with a Live Project?
This workshop is designed for the candidates who are willing to learn the things discussed earlier and having basic knowledge of IT. It will definitely beneficial to enhance the knowledge and latest technologies for the people having interest in this field. Exl tech has brought all the things together to deliver best to the candidates. Workshop is conducted by industry experts and highly qualified faculties.
Objectives of Workshop
- Presentation about Web Technologies and CMS
- Brief description on Joomla key CMS highlights
- Regulate site content utilizing Joomla back-end capacities
- Advancing site on Social Media like Facebook, LinkedIn and so on.
- Make your work on Live Project
- Figure out how to deal with possess facilitating and making proficient email-ids.
- Understanding Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how to expedite your site top web crawler like Google, Yahoo and so on
- Understanding Web Security
Topics Covered in our Workshop :
- What is web application?
- Basics of Web Development
- Types of Script languages
- Difference between Server & Client Side Scripts
- Local Web Development Setup (Wamp, Xampp etc.)
- Testing Local Environment
Web Server & Domain
- What is web server?
- What is domain name?
- Is it free?
- How to register Domain Name?
- How to purchase space in Web Server?
- What is HTML?
- First web page
- Common Tags introduction
- Tag structure to be followed
- HTML Trends
- What are Client Side Scripts?
- What are Server Side Scripts?
- Introduction to PHP
- Basic code run of PHP
Forms using HTML & PHP
- What is a Form?
- Get & Post Methods
- Google Forms
- Embedded Google Form in own Page
My SQL, PHP My Admin & Connectivity:
- What is MySQL?
- Introduction of SQL
- First Code run of SQL
- What is phpMyAdmin?
- Understanding Interface
- Creating Database in local MySQL Server
- Creating User & its Acces Rights in phpMyAdmin
- MySQL Connectivity using PHP
Web Designing using Joomla CMS
- Basic about Database (MySQL).
- Installing & Configuring Joomla.
- Choosing & Editing Template.
- Working with Menus.
- Extending Joomla: Modules, Components & Plugins.
- Creating Web Pages in Joomla.
- Launching Joomla Site.
Uploading Web site to Server (FTP Access)
- What is FTP Client?
- What is FileZilla?
- Uploading website to a webserver.
- Introduction to Web Security.
Web Development & CMS
- Introduction to Web Designing.
- CMS, Web System & Planning.
- Understanding different Web Technologies.
- Understanding Web Layout.
- Understanding Joomla CMS.
cPanel & Hosting Administration
- What is cPanel?
- Hosting Administration with CPanel.
- Creating Back Ups.
- Publishing Website
- Creating Professional Email-Id
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Introduction about SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- SEO on HTML Websites.
- SEO in Joomla.
- Google Analytics Session
- Joomla Advance Parameters.
Social Networking Session
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Defining Marketing Strategies
- Facebook Analytics.
- Project Discussion
- Understanding Project Work
Eligibility Criteria :
The students from any branch can tome to attend our workshop there is no such a criteria specified. The one should have interest in the subject and willing to learn the same. Only one condition is that the candidate should have minimal knowledge of IT that is Information Technology.
Workshop duration will be two back to back days with eight hour session each day. Each day is divided in proper theory and hands on practical session.